Penny Black- Poppy trio

                                                           Penny Black- Poppy Trio


A mid month reminder for the Penny Black and More colour board challenge. You can use the colours or the photo for inspiration.
On my card I used the colours and poppies for my inspiration. I won't bother you with details of how I made it as I am sure you can see you can see what I used.
There is still plenty of time to enter the challenge and prizes are up for grabs as usual. Pop over to the blog using the link above where you will find rules for the challenge and a list of sponsors and prizes for this month.

5 comments:

Linby said...

It's lovely and great to see it uncoloured - or maybe you used white? I tried this technique but I can't resist colouring it in!

brenda said...

A very striking creation Shirley and leaving the Poppies un-coloured works so very well.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Simply stunning Shirley, I need to try this technique!

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card - love the way you left the poppies plain, looks so cool! xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is gorgeous,love your 'white' poppies.

Liz x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

Follow me by email

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stamps R Us

Blogs I follow