Christmas Snowman

                                   Penny Black 40-006  Sweet Snowman

It's challenge time again at Penny Black and More and the theme for this month is Anything Christmas with stamping. There are lovely prizes to be won from Penny Black, Crafts U Love and Crafty Ribbons. Pop over to the PB blog to get all the information and rules. You can use any stamped image but no digis.

I have made a nice and easy card for your inspiration using a PB stamp called Sweet Snowman. I had some lovely tree printed card which was free with a magazine so put it to good use on my card. I stamped and did minimal water colouring on my image, added a purple mat to it and the background card before adding it to the front of my card. I added a pretty piece of sheer ribbon to finish off.

6 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really cute snowman Shirley, but it's that fab colour palette that really jumps out at me, love it.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and fabby colours too.

I'm glad you liked the stamp i sent you and thank you so much for sending me a cheque for the postage, it was lovely of you,

Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Lovely lilac colour theme, pretty card;-))m

Ellibelle said...

How cute and such pretty colors!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, shirley, this has to be an all time favourite! i love the colour palette you've used, how you've coordinated the colours with the beautiful paper (free??) and your watercolouring! i have this sweet snowman image so i might just have to try it in purple. :)

Linby said...

wow-love that paper with your stamp - totally inspired make.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow