Little Angel


A little bit late for this after Christmas but I was pleased how it turned out so had to show it to you. The silver and turquoise worked so well together. I did a silver mat behind my designer paper, image and sentiment . Die cut snowflakes were added at random around the card. I did minimal colouring on my image before adding it to my card. Ribbon, pearls, a double bow and lots of glitter finished it off to my liking.
Reminding you that the Penny Black and More girly challenge is still in play for the month of January. You still have plenty of time to enter. Pop over to the blog to check the rules and to find out the great prizes up for grabs.

I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/
http://petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Any/ end 14th Feb.


9 comments:

brenda said...

She certainly is a little angel Shirley ans such a lovely choice of colours as well.

B x

Mervi said...

Adorable card in beautiful turquoises;-))m

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and i must hunt out my stamp and use it, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

oh, wow, shirley, i love the colours you've used and the image is just too sweet! you always coordinate everything so nicely - lovely.

Linby said...

So very sweet and girly Shirley. I tried to CASE your wonderful style with my next DT card, but ended up colouring in!
Lynn x

Ellibelle said...

Loving these colors Shirley, such a darling card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a gorgeous creation-love the monochromatic look!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


♥ Sue Kment

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Simply adorable "Things with wings" entry Tracey, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow too. Enjoy the weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

lulucker said...

Such a lovely cards and pretty background papers. thank you for joining us at Petal Lu x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow